The Datasheet Archive

Top Results (6)

Part ECAD Model Manufacturer Description Datasheet Download Buy Part
TK2R4A08QM TK2R4A08QM ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation MOSFET, N-ch, 80 V, 100 A, 0.00244 Ohm@10V, TO-220SIS
XPN1300ANC XPN1300ANC ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation N-ch MOSFET, 100 V, 30 A, 0.0133 Ω@10V, TSON Advance(WF)
TK155U65Z TK155U65Z ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation MOSFET, N-ch, 650 V, 18 A, 0.155 Ohm@10V, TOLL
TK6R9P08QM TK6R9P08QM ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation MOSFET, N-ch, 80 V, 62 A, 0.0069 Ohm@10V, DPAK
XPW4R10ANB XPW4R10ANB ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation N-ch MOSFET, 100 V, 70 A, 0.0041 Ω@10V, DSOP Advance(WF)L
TK5R1A08QM TK5R1A08QM ECAD Model Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation MOSFET, N-ch, 80 V, 70 A, 0.0051 Ohm@10V, TO-220SIS

smd transistor M30 Datasheets Context Search

Catalog Datasheet MFG & Type PDF Document Tags
smd transistor M30

Abstract: siemens gaas fet m30 smd TRANSISTOR Behet SIEMENS MICROWAVE RADIO HBT3 low noise hemt x-band microwave fet infineon rf smd package w-band
Text: complete receiver-, transmitter and transceiver-circuits. SMD packaged) devices in 1998 and is driven , demands. 7HFKQRORJ\ 'HVFULSWLRQ 6WDWXV DIOM15 DIOM20 HEMT M30 MESFET with fT > 15 GHz , heterobipolar transistor , fT = 30 GHz production production production HEMT 60 HEMT 110 HBT30 , SMD Packaging Statistical Process Control customer. On demand of the customer (lack of , Discontinuities FINAL RELEASE C SMD Packages MASK FABRICATION S Process Control Monitors


Original
PDF D-81541 smd transistor M30 siemens gaas fet m30 smd TRANSISTOR Behet SIEMENS MICROWAVE RADIO HBT3 low noise hemt x-band microwave fet infineon rf smd package w-band
2001 - BKP1608

Abstract: m30 smd
Text: Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage , : Minimum operating temperature mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M20% Inductance , : Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within , % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 % Qchange: Within M20


Original
PDF YUSBIEEE1394 IEEE1394 BKP1608 m30 smd
2001 - j85c

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage , : Minimum operating temperature mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M20% Inductance , : Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within , % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 % Qchange: Within M20


Original
PDF K40V85C 2125f0805g j85c
2002 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: good and bad solder application Not recommended Recommended Mixed mounting of SMD and leaded , following are examples of good and bad inductor layout; SMD inductors SPattern configurations (Inductor , boards etc.) For this reason, planning pattern configurations and the position of SMD inductors should , stressful to most stressful: push-back, slit, V-grooving, and perforation. Thus, any ideal SMD inductor , temperature: 260M5C Impedance change: Within M30 % Remaining terminal electrode: Remaining terminal


Original
PDF K40V85C BK2125f0805g 059M0 80max 085M0 157M0 031maxg 071M0 043maxg
2003 - DM10L

Abstract: 065-M01 K40V
Text: 12.Resistance to Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 , temperature Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Within M 10% J0/K3C 30M3 min , : Within M30 % (Note 1) When there are questions concerning mesurement resultDmeasurement shall be made , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage , M30 % Qchange: Within M 30% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series) Humidity: 90 to 95


Original
PDF K40V85C 2125f0805g DM10L 065-M01 K40V
2005 - 10p05

Abstract: DM10L
Text: Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining , ) 13.Thermal Shock Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Qchange: Within M30 % No mechanical No mechanical damage , % Inductance WithinM10% change: Within Qchange: M30 % WithinM30% Conditions for 1 cycle step 1: Minimum , abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanica damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Q change: Within


Original
PDF K40V85C LK1005 LK1005 YAHLK1005 1005f0402g 1608f0603g 2125f0805g 10p05 DM10L
2001 - 4L241

Abstract: BK3216 BK3216 4M601
Text: abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining terminal electrode: 70% min , Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance change: Q change: Within M30 % Within M10% Q change: Within M20% No mechanical , stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance Q change: Within M20% Q change: Within M30 % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Within M20% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series


Original
PDF K55VJ125C 4L241 BK3216 BK3216 4M601
2005 - 10V18

Abstract: BK3216 4M601
Text: Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining , ) 13.Thermal Shock Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Qchange: Within M30 % No mechanical No mechanical damage , % Inductance WithinM10% change: Within Qchange: M30 % WithinM30% Conditions for 1 cycle step 1: Minimum , abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanica damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Q change: Within


Original
PDF K55VJ125C 2010f0804g f1206g 10V18 BK3216 4M601
2005 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining , ) 13.Thermal Shock Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Qchange: Within M30 % No mechanical No mechanical damage , % Inductance WithinM10% change: Within Qchange: M30 % WithinM30% Conditions for 1 cycle step 1: Minimum , abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanica damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Q change: Within


Original
PDF K40V85C 3216f1206g
2005 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining terminal electrode: 70% min. Inductance , significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Qchange: Within M30 % No mechanical No mechanical damage. No mechanical damage. Inductance change: WithinM10% damage. Inductance change: Qchange: WithinM20% Inductance WithinM10% change: Within Qchange: M30 , . Damp Heat fSteady stateg Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No


Original
PDF BKP1005 BKP1005 YUSBIEEE1394 IEEE1394
2005 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining , ) 13.Thermal Shock Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Qchange: Within M30 % No mechanical No mechanical damage , % Inductance WithinM10% change: Within Qchange: M30 % WithinM30% Conditions for 1 cycle step 1: Minimum , abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanica damage. Inductance change: Within M20% Q change: Within


Original
PDF K40V85C 1608f0603g 2125f0805g
2001 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining terminal electrode: 70% min. No mechanical damage , M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical , % Inductance Q change: Within M20% change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 , : Within M30 % Q change: 15.0 to Within M30 % 33.0AH: Within M15% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M30


Original
PDF D20MHzZ100MHzV300MHz DZ200MHzV500MHz D200MHz 20MHz 100MHzV300MHz
2001 - HK212539NJ

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage , : Minimum operating temperature mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M20% Inductance , : Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within , % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 % Qchange: Within M20


Original
PDF 0603D55V125C 1005D55V125C 55V85C 1608D40V85C 2125D40V85C 100MHz. 0603f0201g 1005f0402g 1608e HK212539NJ
2002 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: recommended Recommended Mixed mounting of SMD and leaded components Component placement close to , inductor layout; SMD inductors SPattern configurations (Inductor layout on panelized [breakaway] PC , , planning pattern configurations and the position of SMD inductors should be carefully performed to , : push-back, slit, V-grooving, and perforation. Thus, any ideal SMD inductor layout must also consider the , temperature: 260M5C Impedance change: Within M30 % Remaining terminal electrode: Remaining terminal


Original
PDF K55VJ125C BK2125f0805g 059M0 80max 085M0 157M0 031maxg 071M0 043maxg
2001 - BK32164S601

Abstract: BK20104L050 BK3216 4M601
Text: Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage , : Minimum operating temperature mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M20% Inductance , : Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within , % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 % Qchange: Within M20


Original
PDF K55VJ125C BK32164S601 BK20104L050 BK3216 4M601
2001 - lk2125

Abstract: R39G 1r2g K7512 lk1608 1R0G r68g
Text: Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage , : Minimum operating temperature mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Inductance Within M10% change: Within M10% Q change: Within M30 % Q change: Within M20% Inductance , : Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No No No mechanical damage. Inductance change: Within , % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Within M20% Within M30 % Qchange: Within M20


Original
PDF K40V85C YAHLK1005 LK1005 1005f0402g 1608f0603g 2125f0805g lk2125 R39G 1r2g K7512 lk1608 1R0G r68g
2002 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: good and bad solder application Not recommended Recommended Mixed mounting of SMD and leaded , following are examples of good and bad inductor layout; SMD inductors SPattern configurations (Inductor , boards etc.) For this reason, planning pattern configurations and the position of SMD inductors should , stressful to most stressful: push-back, slit, V-grooving, and perforation. Thus, any ideal SMD inductor , temperature: 260M5C Impedance change: Within M30 % Remaining terminal electrode: Remaining terminal


Original
PDF 20MHz 100MHzV300MHz BK2125f0805g 059M0 80max 085M0 157M0 031maxg 071M0
2002 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: mechanical damage. No mechanical damage. Solder temperature: 260M5C Impedance change: Within M30 , cycle mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % step 1: Minimum operating temperature , : J0/K3C 30M3 min. step 4: Room temperature 2 to 3min. Number of cycles: 5 M10% Within M30 , stateg No No No mechanical mechanical Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. damage , % M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Qchange: Qchange: Within Within M20% M30


Original
PDF K40V85C LK1005ã LK1005 BK2125f0805g 059M0 80max 085M0 157M0 031maxg 071M0
2003 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: 12.Resistance to Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 , temperature Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Within M 10% J0/K3C 30M3 min , : Within M30 % (Note 1) When there are questions concerning mesurement resultDmeasurement shall be made , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage , M30 % Qchange: Within M 30% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series) Humidity: 90 to 95


Original
PDF K40V85C YAHLK1005 LK1005 1005f0402g 1608f0603g 2125f0805g
2002 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: recommended Recommended Mixed mounting of SMD and leaded components Component placement close to , inductor layout; SMD inductors SPattern configurations (Inductor layout on panelized [breakaway] PC , , planning pattern configurations and the position of SMD inductors should be carefully performed to , : push-back, slit, V-grooving, and perforation. Thus, any ideal SMD inductor layout must also consider the , temperature: 260M5C Impedance change: Within M30 % Remaining terminal electrode: Remaining terminal


Original
PDF BK2125f0805g 059M0 80max 085M0 157M0 031maxg 071M0 043maxg 091M0
2003 - lm 7412

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: 12.Resistance to Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 , temperature Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Within M 10% J0/K3C 30M3 min , : Within M30 % (Note 1) When there are questions concerning mesurement resultDmeasurement shall be made , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage , M30 % Qchange: Within M 30% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series) Humidity: 90 to 95


Original
PDF D20MHzZ100MHzV300MHz DZ200MHzV500MHz D200MHz 20MHz 100MHzV300MHz lm 7412
2003 - 079J

Abstract: 10p05 P270
Text: 12.Resistance to Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 , temperature Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Within M 10% J0/K3C 30M3 min , : Within M30 % (Note 1) When there are questions concerning mesurement resultDmeasurement shall be made , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage , M30 % Qchange: Within M 30% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series) Humidity: 90 to 95


Original
PDF YUSBIEEE1394 IEEE1394 079J 10p05 P270
2003 - INDUCTOR CHIP FERRITE BEAD 3216

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: 12.Resistance to Soldering Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 , temperature Impedance change: Within M30 % damage. Inductance change: Within M 10% J0/K3C 30M3 min , : Within M30 % (Note 1) When there are questions concerning mesurement resultDmeasurement shall be made , fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage , M30 % Qchange: Within M 30% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series) Humidity: 90 to 95


Original
PDF K55VJ125C INDUCTOR CHIP FERRITE BEAD 3216
2001 - Not Available

Abstract: No abstract text available
Text: Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining terminal electrode: 70% min. No , Appearance: No significant abnormality No mechanical damage. Impedance change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance change: Q change: Within M30 % Within M10% Q change: Within M20% No mechanical , stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance Q change: Within M20% Q change: Within M30 % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series: Qchange: Within M20% Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series


Original
PDF D20MHzZ100MHzV300MHz DZ200MHzV500MHz D200MHz 20MHz 100MHzV300MHz
2001 - LK2125

Abstract: m100bb
Text: Appearance: No significant abnormality Impedance change: Within M30 % No mechanical damage. Remaining , change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance change: Q change: Within M30 % Within M10% Q , Specified Value Item BK1005 14. Damp Heat fSteady stateg Impedance change: Within M30 % Inductance change: Within M10% Inductance Q change: Within M20% Q change: Within M30 % change: Within M10% LK, HK Series , change: 15.0 to Q change: Within M30 % LK, HK Series: Temperature: 40M2C (LK Series) 60M2C (HK Series


Original
PDF K40V85C YAHLK1005 LK1005 1005f0402g 1608f0603g 2125f0805g LK2125 m100bb
Supplyframe Tracking Pixel