Tursso Companies has a proud history as one of Saint Paul, Minnesota’s oldest printing companies, dating back to the early 1900’s. In 1970 Dennis Tursso purchased the company and changed the name to Tursso Companies. He set a new direction for the company by becoming a pioneer in narrow-web flexographic printing. In 1985, Tursso Companies built a 2nd manufacturing plant located in Fort Dodge, Iowa. By the late 1980’s, Dennis led his company to a prominent position in the marketplace by satisfying the stringent quality requirements of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.