Follow these search tips to improve your search results.
- Search using keywords, parameters, and/or part number.
- Try removing the suffix. For example LM317 rather than LM317DCY, or IDT72V36110L7 rather than IDT72V36110L7-5PFG.
- Do NOT include a space in the part number. For example search TDA2050 rather than TDA 2050.
- Getting too many irrelevant results? Add the manufacturer name to your search terms. For example "texas instruments max232" instead of max232.
- Wildcards are automatic in most searches. SN*LS04 would return SN54LS04 and SN74LS04 in fulltext results.
- Some part numbers begin with µ (For example NEC Electronics µPD Series). Try µPD, PD, and uPD.
- Search only a single part number. BC109 instead of BC108/BC109.
- Make sure you have entered the correct prefix. For example Japanese transistors often omit the leading "2S" (C1384 being 2SC1384, A1015 being 2SA1015).
- Parts with many different parameters (such as crystals, or capacitors) often do not have individual datasheets. They have part numbering guides. For example a philips capacitor 222231190112 may be found by searching for "2222 capacitor philips" or "2222 capacitors philips guide".